Friday, May 30, 2008

Are You satisfied with me, Lord?

Satisfied

You satisfy my soul

I stand amazed at the blessing I’ve known

And still to this day, the mercies You show

Make it clear to see, that You love me

You give each breath I breathe

You color the skies with beauty for me

You’ve proven that You will provide for my needs

The way you fill me Lord, how could I ask for more

When I’m

Satisfied, satisfied

I’ve been cared for so faithfully

But Lord hear my plea and may it be

That You’re satisfied with me

You give me grace without end

You have forever removed all my sin

Now the maker of heaven and earth calls me friend

And from the joy this brings

Oh, how my spirit sings

Satisfied, satisfied

I’ve been cared for so faithfully

But Lord hear my plea and may it be

That You’re satisfied with me


By: Ronnie Freeman

No comments:

Kesepian di Masa Kuncitara

Indonesia, atau tepatnya Jakarta saat ini sedang berusaha untuk menanggulangi tingkat kasus terpapar Covid19 yang semakin meningkat. Upaya u...