Monday, January 29, 2007

Spring Semester 2007

The spring semester is started today, frankly speaking by 'study mood' has not really come yet, hopefully in this first week I can get the pace.

This semester is pretty easy compare to the last semester. I'm taking 13 credit hours, but 2 of them are choir/ensemble.
So, my classes for Spring 07 are:

1. World Hymns - I just had this class this afternoon; Dr. Crookshank is the professor. She spoke so fast and jumped from one topic to another; arrggh... I need more concentration :)
2. Choir Arranging - This will be the most challenging class, but I have a feeling that I will like this class a lot; and it will be very useful for my future ministry.
3. 20th Century Conduting Style - This is the last classes added to my schedule, since I felt that I need more "serious" class this semester. We're going to learn how to conduct Gloria "John Rutter" music, and one other Russian composer (I think).. isn't fun ?
4. Music History 2 - just continuation from last semester
5. Private Voice Study -
6. Seminary Choir
7. Chapel Orchestra - I registered for this class because Dr. Smith promised me that he is going to teach me percussion.

So, no theology class at all for this semester; but I am still doing the Flute lesson. I hope this semester won't be too relax.. otherwise I have to think of something else. I might want to just 'sit down' at the Biblical Counseling class if possible..we'll see.

By the way, this is my 100th posting in this blog! Horay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaa.. the 100th posting! Pantas dirayakan dengan pesta makan tuh.. :)

Kesepian di Masa Kuncitara

Indonesia, atau tepatnya Jakarta saat ini sedang berusaha untuk menanggulangi tingkat kasus terpapar Covid19 yang semakin meningkat. Upaya u...